What are Shamanic Healings?
Shamanic healings are 30-60 minute sessions where we use traditional practices to help you clear out what’s clouding or distorting your energy to restore balance and freedom to your life. Our goal is to nurture your connection to all of life that is Spirit so that physically you are energized and healthy, mentally you are calm and focused, and emotionally you feel love, gratitude, and compassion.
This kind of work takes place on the spirit level, so these healings are equally powerful whether we are in the same room or a thousand miles apart. The work happens when the intention is there and you are open to receiving the healing.
Here are some key things to know:
- Shamanic healings have been part of indigenous cultures for 25,000+ years
- Together, Tammy and Deva have a combined 20+ years of shamanic study and service
- We have facilitated hundreds of shamanic healing sessions over the past decade
- Our sessions last 30-60 minutes and can be scheduled at your convenience
- We frequently use the PersonEssence personality model, developed over 40 years by our mentor Jose´ Luis Stevens, Ph.D.
- We may use songs and other instruments like, shamanic prayer, plant, herb, mineral or animal spirit medicine, visualization, soul retrieval, extraction, or hands on healing during the session.
Shamanic Healing Session Rates:
1/2 hour – Remote (by phone): $50
1 hour – Remote or in-person, in Austin, TX: $85
Group of 4 remote 1/2 hour sessions: $160 (must be used within 60 days)
Group of 4 hour healing sessions – remote or in-person in Austin, TX: $300 (must be used within 120 days)
How do shamanic healings help?
People often turn to shamanic healing for issues around physical and mental challenges, personal and family relationships, shock or trauma, major life transitions and big decisions such as birth, moving, divorce, and death, or for navigating a spiritual awakening, kundalini movement and spiritual growth. A shamanic healing will help you experience your fullest expression of essential truth and authentic power.
After a shamanic healing, it’s not uncommon to experience:
- Freedom from days or weeks (or longer) of anxiety so you can think clearly again
- Time and energy to focus on and prioritize what’s really important and pursue your dreams
- Clarity about what is really going on inside of you so you can deal with it
- Confidence in deciding your next best step for situations that have baffled you
- Support with physical injury or ongoing illness
- Deep release of long-term emotional trauma so you can live your life again
- Better understanding of relationships so you can live and love with joy
- A greater command over your own life and decisions
- Happiness and appreciation in your day-to-day life
- Abundance in your financial or personal life
We are available seven days a week for shamanic healings unless otherwise booked. To schedule yours, fill out our simple form to tell us a bit about the issue or challenge you are struggling with and when you’d like to schedule your session. We will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
A distance shamanic healing happens over the phone and we are available seven days a week. We love distance healings because they preserve all the power and impact of an in-person shamanic healing while removing the challenges of scheduling, traffic, and travel for both of us.
Tammy, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure… I’m feeling really clear! I feel like I’ve stepped back into my power and am getting everything back under control. So grateful for you! ~RK
Deva, I just wanted to send you a quick note expressing my deepest gratitude for your guidance and support. It impacted me in ways that I never knew were possible and for that I will always be grateful. ~KK
In Person Healings
In person shamanic healing sessions happen at our home office in North Austin, TX, where we have energetically prepared the space for just this purpose. We love working one-on-one and are able to draw on a wide range of physical techniques and respond to subtle shifts in energy in the moment. This kind of a healing session is typically scheduled a week out or more because of the logistics involved (including timing that accounts for Austin’s traffic!). For those who feel drawn to a more sensory experience, it’s worth the wait.
The shamanic healing I had with Deva was personalized and included modalities and methods from different native cultures around the world. He helped me clear space around issues that were taking up too much of my time and consciousness. The feeling for weeks after the healing was one of connectedness and spaciousness at the same time.” ~KU
I have to admit I was a little skeptical since my Baptist faith does not readily embrace healing services… Tammy, the only words I could find to describe what you gave me was “hope”. Your “love gift” was an olive leaf that said to me, “I have hope for you”, “I have hope in you” and it was the start of the healing process for me… Healing is like peeling an onion because of the many layers & levels of healing that has to take place. Although the smoke & feather may mean something entirely different to healers, I thought of the smoke as a “burnt offering”, the feather symbolized, to me, the wiping away of tears & sadness. When you prayed over me it was as if a “veil” lifted and I felt hopeful for the first time since my husband died. This little seed of hope has since grown and blossomed into joy and happiness. Time has a way of healing pain associated with grief but I am so very grateful for the gift of Hope that I needed so badly during my time of great loss. It was the combination of your sweetness & humility mixed with the purity of your love in ministering to me that started the healing process for me. Thank you again. ~SK